Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mancave 3.0: Back In Business

And aint it grand!

The more things change, the more they stay the same...
Seriously, check out the new setup. Everything works, or a close facsimile of it anyway. Sharp eyed viewers can see a few steps of some super secret projects in there. Also, I didn't realize this when I took the photo, but you can see where the mancave ends and the wifecave begins. That's the pedal for her sewing machine.

Yeah, it's a little cramped, but I have put out some phenomenal work from this setup, though I say it myself.

Also, I am going to be back on the more regular posting schedule. I know by internet standards I was never that sporadic, but considering I had like 3 years of twice a day scheduled posting, missing a few days in a month is a big deal! It's all going to be back on track here, and for the examiner.

3 comments:

The Spooky Whisk said...

Wow, you ran for three years at two posts per day. Whew.

CounterFett said...

Yeah, it makes me tired to think about how much time I have spent on this.

jboypacman said...

Nice set-up!