Monday, October 22, 2012

Minifig Monday: My Main Man Garrus

Well, you all knew it had to happen sooner or later...


With the decal order in, and with the Turian sentinel done as the trial run, I was ready to put together my main man Garrus. He was honestly a very easy build, as he required no special parts. I guess technically, his head is a special piece, in that I took an old scrapped head from my part bag and painted it Testors enamel flat dark tan. It's a pretty good match, as I had discovered with the green sentinel.

The body is the Star Wars Mandalorian from the battle pack. Sans jetpack and helmet, of course. The gun is the Brickarms LMG, because I thought it looked a little bit like a revenant. Looks like he's about ready to join Shep in kicking some Lego Reaper tail!

2 comments:

MIK said...

Looks great!

CounterFett said...

Yeah, I am really digging these decals. I can't recommend them highly enough.