Monday, October 1, 2012

MInifigure Monday: Now With 100% More Omni-Blade

Hey all, since the cat is sort of out of the bag on my "Super Secret LEGO Project" I figured I would rename the series and post it a little more spread out.


This is my Human Female Engineer. This was my best class early on, since incinerate and combat drone can make up for a lot of pretty bad aim when you are starting out. In retrospect, her shields may have been made of toilet paper, but she got the job done.

As it says in the title, KE554 and I got enough of the orange translucent disks together to make a few omni weapons. This is the first of two so far, and while it's not as nice as the one which came after it, it is still pretty good. The edges are not super smooth, which comes from using a fairly dull clipper, but whatever. As long as you don't look too close, it seems pretty cool.

No comments: