Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Painting with Paint™ - Ladies Of Dragon Age (Part II)

Hey all, Counterfett here. I posted last week for this feature with all of the female companions from Dragon Age II, but forgot that I left out two very important ladies from consideration! Ironically, two of the most important ladies from the tale. I aim to make up for that this week.


Cassandra Penteghast; Seeker of the Chantry. While she starts off a bit harsh, Cassandra warms to Varric's telling of Hawke's rise to the post of "Champion of Kirkwall," and even admires some of Hawke's heroics (if you are a goodish guy, anyway). As perhaps the central female figure of the game, and the protagonist of the movie 'Dawn of the Seeker,' Cassandra definitely merits her own slot. This is one of my favorite parts of the game, after you defeat the Arishok in single combat (if you choose to do so).


And how could I forget Lady Hawke? I have seen there was a bit of a movement to call a female Hawke 'Femhawke,' but I feel that Lady Hawke is more clever, and a little more in line with the game's fantasy theme.

No comments: