Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Painting with Paint™ - Random Leading Ladies Edition

Lt. Mira from Space Marine
So I've noticed a funny thing. When I post pics of video game girls, I get better results. Males, robots, ships, pretty much anything else, not so much. Now this could be the result of a few things. Not the least of which is that since I have more fun painting ladies, the pieces come out better. More likely it's just that most of my readers are male.

Uriel From Darksiders II
So here's to ladies. This weeks' post does not really have a theme, unless "I was out of town all weekend so I'm just posting whatever female portraiture is left on my thumb drive from before the crash" counts as a planned thematic event. Yeah, that's what I thought.

Another of Liara because why not. Click to enlarge, since this is maybe my biggest work to date.


No comments: