Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Painting with Paint™ - Vampire Ladies!

Well, this came about because I realized that while I had posted something of Samara, I had not posted her evil twin/daughter, the blue space vampire Samara! Then I thought about how I could make it a theme, without just turning Painting with Paint™ into even more of a Mass Effect-fest than it already is, and it hit me! Vampires!

This must be that beautiful Skyrim weather I've always heard about.
Serana is the Lady Vampire Lord sidekick from the Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim. She's seriously the best sidekick in the game. Since she's plot essential, she can't die! Plus, she has tons of unique commentary. Plus, she's a vampire. To paraphrase Mr. Mugatu...Vampires are so hot right now!

I've never sided with Morinth, but I've thought about it.
And the Asari in black herself. To quote Samara "She will be planning to do unspeakable things to you. If you are not careful, you will want her to."

No comments: