Friday, October 5, 2012

Wait...Collectors?!? Mass Effect 3 Retaliation DLC



Didn't I already kill these guys? Anyway, Bioware announced this one sort of on the sly yesterday on their blog and via youtube. So new classes, new weapons, new challenges, new rewards, new enemies (FINALLY!), and all in a free DLC. Legit. The love/hate pendulum that I maintain with Bioware is swinging again. Honestly, the trailer for this is pretty epic. Their trailers were pretty ho-hum until the Earth DLC, and this one maintains the positive momentum.

No firm word on release date yet. But safe money says Tuesday 10/16.

2 comments:

MIK said...

Looks awesome but I just cashed in ME2 and ME3 for AssCreed3 trade credit. Plus, there's a $60 boxed set in the works for the whole ME trilogy sometime in the early new year.

CounterFett said...

Yeah. I might still get that because my ME2 disk one is pretty messed up. I thought it was going to be out for the holidays though.

I can't bring myself to play the original Mass Effect again. I really didn't like it that much.