Sunday, November 18, 2012

2 Days Later: KotOR II

Yup, Sion's just as cool as I remember. Huh. Sion -> Psion. Like in Mass Effect. Wonder if we'll be seeing a lot of that 'similar name' stuff. I guess time will tell ;)
Yes, you read that right. I mentioned I was thinking of playing through Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords as part of my "Continuing Adventures..." series on Friday, and put up the Poll. Vote in that, by the way.

Well, here I am, more than 48 hours later...it is now working. I am doing a semi-unofficial playthrough right now to make sure it is all working before my 'official' character starts. But wow. It seriously took me two days to get this game up and running. Let me tell you: it has not aged well.

Not the graphics, seriously, they are not that bad (though they are dated, they are understandable), but I had to do some serious hacking and modding just to get this game up and running correctly. I lost track of all of the modules that had to be replaces or modified. Then, when it was all done, it still wouldn't work, and I had to go back and disable them individually to see which one was the problem.

I'm NEVER uninstalling this. My grandchildren will have to play it.

Anyway, like I said, vote in what kind of character you would like to see, and I'll do my best.

No comments: