Monday, November 19, 2012

Minifig Monday: Battle Worn Batarians...

...Lacking in humility
This was one of the very first figures I finished, barring the head, which only got done...last weekend, I think? In any event, this is my multiplayer Batarian sentinel (see, I told you I always play sentinels!). The speargun he is carrying is supposed to represent his Kishock Harpoon Gun, but since the actual in game Kishock just looks like a sniper rifle, I had to take some liberties. Why exactly the only sniper rifle in the game that looks like a sniper rifle is the one with an excuse not to, I will never understand. But hey, Mass Effect!

He's been renamed a few times, but usually he is named either 'Bad-arian' or 'Butt the Batarian.' I might come up with something a little less disrespectful now that he's been immortalized in LEGO form, but I wouldn't count on it.

No comments: