Monday, November 12, 2012

Minifig Monday: Commander Shepard

You can fight like a Krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard.

Not sure why it took me so long to get around posting this one. Shepard was I think the second figure I finished of the recent spate of Decal figure madness. KE554 got the Male Shepard decals, though I am not sure if she has made him or not at this point.


In any event, this is supposed to represent my original main character, Stealthgirl Shepard (not Shep Shepard, who appears on the blog more frequently, but actually belongs to Gotthammer). The hair is from LEGO friends, and is almost perfect to what I was looking for. Those sets are actually pretty cool, the pieces are mostly interchangeable,  and seem to be of higher quality and detail.

Shep also has the omni-blade which I carved from a trans-orange 2x2 dish. I almost didn't go for this, since Stealthgirl was an engineer, and had the flaming fist omni weapon, but since she uses the blade in the cutscenes (hi, Kai Leng!), I figured it was not too much a departure.

Also, S-girl is packing a Brick Arms M6, posing as a Carnifex, just like in the box art.


No comments: