Monday, November 26, 2012

Minifig Monday: Zaeed "BMF" Massani

Okay, so I'm not sure if an obvious abbreviation violates my self-imposed no profanity rule, but since it's my own rule, and my rules are made to be broken...by me, I have made an executive decision to allow it.


Zaeed Massani is a bounty hunter, mercenary, soldier of fortune, and general all around fun guy to take on a mission. He's tough as nails, appreciates ironic or gruesome deaths, and can do as much damage with a gun as Shepard herself. He's one bad hombre. He wears old fashioned armor of the sort that you really only see on Krogan, and has had half of his face shot off and replaced, after being betrayed by his old partner.

He's pretty rad in Mass Effect 2, but is only briefly in Mass Effect 3, which made me sad, because after Garrus and Tali, I think he was my favorite squaddie on the fight against the Collectors. This is not the best take on him, since I only had 'close' to the right color parts to build him, and I only have one grey hair (which is reserved for the forthcoming Illusive Man minifig), so poor Zaeed had to go blonde.

Blonde jokes just officially became hazardous to your health.

2 comments:

Gotthammer said...

Zaeed is awesome, and the fig looks really good!

To be lazy I'm gonna reply here about the continuing adventures, and say that you've convinced me to pick up Leviathan with all this talk of extra dialogue!
Also, Omega trailer just dropped! So much Mass Effect goodness right now! Wheee!!!

CounterFett said...

Dang it! I've been off for four days and they post the Omega Trailer when I'm at work!!

Yeah, I think you'll have a lot of fun with Leviathan. Aside from more Liara Fun (my favorite part), it's pretty fun overall. Plus you can get the AT-12 Raider shotgun and the burst fire Mattock with the name I can't remember. I like the raider a lot.