Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OMEGA!

Um...
Yup, Omega is out today, and if all you jerks who are playing it right now while I am at work say anything about it, you might be in trouble. Karmic-ally, or something. Anyway, this is sort of the 'I accidentally posted Painting With Paint last night on accident' post, but also, I am so excited about Omega coming out that I am on the verge of squealing like a little girl.

I have been waiting for this DLC since before it was announced. Basically since the week of release when I got to the end of ME3 for the first time and said 'Hey, I wanted to help Aria!' And also, I don't know if you all remember this, but there was a post a week or so ago, in which I said there was something else I thought might be in the expansion, but I didn't want to ruin my batting average.

It may or may not have anything to do with the picture up at the top...

No comments: