Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Painting with Paint™ - Halo 4!

Well, happy November 6th to everyone! Halo 4 came out at midnight and already everyone is abuzz with excitement! I even went to the trouble of finding pre-release gameplay footage for a special installment of Painting with Paint™!


Here we have the Watchers. These guys are little heal-y, shooty, spawn-y type enemies. In general, I think they are like Ravagers, ie kill them before they make themselves even a more bothersome enemy than they already are.


The Knight. I already have posted some about this. I think they look somewhat like Megatron.


Master Chief. I don't know what he's doing in this scene, but I am sure it is critically important!

That's it for now, folks. I am sure I will be largely absent from the blog-o-sphere for the next few days as I fiddle about. I might do some extra painting in this time as well, with what screenshots I can snag.

No comments: