Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Swag. Stuff From Santa.

Hey all, Counterfett here. Well, Christmas has come and gone, and it's time to show off the cool swag I got. I figured I would start with Santa. My wife and I do Stockings, since that is Bunnyfett and Juniorfett's favorite part, so we all get in on the action. And these are the things I got from the jolly old elf this year.

Mass Effect stuff. Santa knows I love me some Mass Effect, so my stocking was plump with sweet gear. There was not a note, so I am going to read into these as I see fit.


Playing Cards: Pre-internet multiplayer.
Wallet & wristband: I needed a new wallet, and who doesn't need an N7 wrist band?
Systems Alliance Patch: I am, indeed a human being.
N7 Patch: I just got the N7 challenge banner in multiplayer, so Santa is acknowledging my L337 status.
Paragon Patch: I am, by and large, a good guy.
Renegade Patch: Sometimes, the only way to get the job done is to push a bad guy out a window. Or headbutt him. Or set him on fire. I'm a problem solver at heart I am.


Also, there was this. A garden gnome. Because Santa knows we need someone to protect our garden. Also, it is captioned: "A wee little bit of luck." Because Santa doesn't want me getting too lucky.

No comments: