Friday, December 28, 2012

LEGO Friends. Or, Sets I Bought For One Piece


I like the hair. The LEGO friends sets come with the best hair pieces ever made for the toy line. By far. So, I like to pick up the odd set here and there for other projects. See Stealthgirl's hair in her post. And of course, since KE554 likes the sets but not the figures, what develops is a healthy symbiotic relationship of toy buying.


I didn't have anything in particular I needed this hair for, I just thought the little bagged set was a nice opportunity to get a few extra pieces for cheap.


But because it's me, I had to mess around a little.

3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

That second photo made me laugh out loud.

CounterFett said...

I'm glad! Sorry you've had a rough couple of days! Hope this helped!

The Happy Whisk said...

It's been an odd past seven months since I left the job I loved (prep cook). But I'm trying.

Thanks for the laugh. It did indeed help. Cheers and boogie boogie.