Monday, December 3, 2012

Minifig Monday: Mavis the Quarian Engineer

Sentry turret courtesy of KE554.
Hah! I bet you all thought I was going to forget today! Anyway, this is Mavis the Quarian engineer. Well, her name is Mavis now, but previous iterations of the same color scheme have also been called Elvira, Vampira...I think you get the point.

Anyway, Quarian Female Engineer is arguably my strongest class. There is even an exploit that became so famous from me playing this class that Bioware patched it :(. But that's a tale for another day. Anyway, I tend to rock this build with Incinerate for damage, area, and armor, Sentry Turret with flamethrower, Fitness maxed for shields, and Quarian Defender maxed for powers. Sit back, throw a turret in the spawn point, incinerate them anywhere they clump, and rattle away with your choice of assault rifle (I'm a Phaeston man, myself). This is where 85% of my N7 score comes from.

I'm tickled with these decals, KE554 and I are currently putting together another order, so stay tuned for more goodies!

No comments: