Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Painting With Paint: Dragonborn

Yeah, so yesterday was Christmas, and it was bothering me all day that I was was forgetting something, and I woke up this morning and said to myself "Omigosh I forgot to post!" It's honestly just as well, I had not decided which paints to post yet anyway. I had actually done a few Skyrim caps, since a few people have said they really like those. I'm not a real good judge sometimes of what other people are going to like, so I just picked a couple of cool shots I liked. As always, click them to see in glorious full size.

Hopefully you'll like them too!


Anyway, this here is Alduin, from the very beginning of the game, when he inadvertently saves you from being beheaded by the very inflexible imperials. I forgot to switch off of the big angry brush again, so forgive the 'chunkiness.'


I did remember to switch for this one, and I am glad I did. Just look at that swirling, magical...soul...stuff. So this is the main antagonist from the Dragonborn DLC. This is from the trailer, as I still don't have this downloaded. It was either this or Omega, and I think we all know where I fall in that argument. Nevertheless, KE554 is a major Skyrim fanatic, so I'm sure this will find it's way to us soon.


Also, Gotthammer has a cool Skyrim themed music video. I don't think I've ever linked to this one, which is funny, because it's really good and I have watched it maybe 3 trillion times. This is a highly accurate scientifically derived estimate.

No comments: