Wednesday, January 30, 2013

5150 Star Army. A Project Too Far


Hey all, Counterfett here. I am very likely not going to be doing any gaming with 5150 Star Army right off of the bat. At the moment, with CAtS Noire, d20 Modern/Bjorn, and the fact that I am way behind on my video gaming, I just don't feel like I can pick anything else up.

I was really considering getting into Quar as well, but that will likely not happen either. Just too busy to learn any more rule sets. 3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars is a hoot, and was quick to pick up, but I don't have the motivation to do much more than that. I already knew how to play d20 (it's practically tattooed on the inside of my eyelids), so that didn't take much dedication.

Speaking of which, dang it! I forgot to do Bjorn or CAtS last weekend. I knew I was missing something. Hopefully I will have some time this week to do an update for it and get them posted.

No comments: