Friday, January 4, 2013

Gaming With LEGO: The Countess Of Erfett

Wow. I forgot all about this. I was clicking around in the labels section at the bottom of the page the other day, and found this in the Swords & Wizardry label. I had created a character in Mount & Blade: Warband, and also created a character in my Swords & Wizardry campaign, and then created a LEGO minifig to reflect the status of both (linked) characters.

I used to have such cool ideas.

Anyway, I am thinking of doing something like this for some upcoming RPG campaigns. I have one that is Sci-Fi and one that is Fantasy (on the D20 Future and Swords & Wizardry systems, respectively). It's just a fun way of tracking your character's progress. This time around, I will likely give these characters a better name than just chopping up my screen name.

I am trying to convince one of the groups to use LEGO minifigs in leiux of miniatures, and if that works, I might just post some actual pics from the gaming sessions. If not, well, you'll at least get to track my progress.

No comments: