Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Painting With Paint: Urdnot Grunt

Hey all, Counterfett here. So today's post is because I thought that since I have to go to work tomorrow, that this must be Sunday. So, I laboriously thought about what I wanted to post until I realized, it was, in fact, Tuesday and taht I needed to make a painting post! I had planned, after the massive Adventures of Shep last week, to take a break from Mass Effect, but I didn't have anything else ready. But at least it's not an Asari, right?


"Something to think about; if you kill the most dangerous thing in the galaxy, that leaves...us"

One of the best, most dramatically delivered lines in Mass Effect 2 comes from Grunt. And it is sort of a hidden dialog, in that you have to go talk to him after the epilogue and credits to hear it. I used the Big Angry Brush, and did not use a softener, as I usually do, because I wanted the painting, like Grunt, to keep all of its rough edges.

Or, maybe, I just forgot and was too lazy to go back and fix it. You decide.

No comments: