Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Blog Full Of Paper Miniatures (Better Than Mine!)



Well, I suppose most blogs that post paper toys are better paper toys than mine, but still. If you haven't seen this yet, there is a blog (I hesitate to call it new, since it started in the middle of last year, but I found it fairly recently!) which posts a bunch of free paper miniatures for use in D&D or other fantasy roleplaying games.

It's called i heart print and play, and it does not have nearly the number of followers it should. I am seriously considering commissioning him for some stuff in the near future, but in the meantime, look at the fun stuff he already has!

2 comments:

Derek Weller said...

Thank you, CounterFett! I'm glad you stumbled upon my site and are enjoying it. I really appreciate you taking the time to post about my blog. =) Side note: You'll now see All Things Fett listed on my Supporters page. Thanks again!

CounterFett said...

No problem! I found the site a while back, and had meant to post about it, but that was in the middle of one of my ridiculous, post a day projects and I forgoted.