Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blogging in Absentia: Where I've Been.



Hey all, Counterfett here. So, I haven't been posting a whole lot, the past week or so. Largely, the reasons for this can be boiled down as follows.
  1. Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition. I have been playing this a lot. I played the original back on PC in the misty era of 2009, but playing it on console is a much more enjoyable experience for me (I play much better with a controller). It also came with all of the DLC, which I have not gotten into much. I was strongly considering doing a 'Continuing Adventures...' series with Bjorn as a Human Noble. May yet revisit that idea.
  2. Mass Effect 3 DLC. The Reckoning DLC for ME3 multiplayer is pretty cool. Geth Juggernaut, Awakened Collector, Cabal (femal turian vanguard), Talon, Krogan Warlord, and Alliance Infiltration Unit were added. I like the 'not'EDI (to steal more from Gotthammer) AIU, as she's just a lot of fun to play. The awakened collector comes in second, with his glowing ball of doom. Disappointed in the Jugg and Krogan, but nothing is perfect. Don't have the other two unlocked yet, but whatever. Some of the new weapons are pretty cool too, particularly the silenced M-11.
  3. Work. I've been having a hard time at work. Same stuff different day, honestly, but it's been getting to me more, and that puts me in a not a great mood for witty wordsmithing. Nevertheless, things seem to be calming down, so hopefully I will be getting back on track.
Anyway, that's it for now folks. There's a new StarCraft II: Heart of The Swarm trailer out, and it gets me itching for a little Painting with Paint, so maybe expect that tonight. Until then, TTFN!

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

Work can really be a drag sometimes. Sorry it's been a bit rough of you. Hope things clear up and welcome back to blogging.