Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mass Effect 3: Citadel & Reckoning DLC

Yes folks. It's coming. And soon. Counterfett here, and man am I excited. I've been waiting for more multiplayer DLC since the last kits came out at the end of December, and mopre single player DLC is ALWAYS a nice thing.


First up, Citadel. Lots being added here, and there's a ton of speculation as to what they mean by 'rekindling' in the description. For once, I am content to not prognosticate, but rather just wait and see. This is coming out on the 5th of March, so just 11 more days.


Next up os Reckoning. This adds a pile of weapons (including some I don't know what they are!) and some new classes. Of particular interest is the Krogan Warlord (with Biotic Hammer!). This is out February 26th. NEXT TUESDAY! EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, I fangirled there for a moment. I'm back.

2 comments:

Gotthammer said...

Also note in the background of the Krogan pic there's a not-EDI, most likely the Alliance infiltration unit.

CounterFett said...

Wuuuuut!?

I can't believe I didn't notice that. I get to play as a robot!

Well...other than Geth.

Good Eye!