Friday, February 1, 2013

They're Here...Which Means They're Everywhere.

They're here...which means they're everywhere. Get a weapon. For EVERYBODY!
Four More Days Until Dead Space 3! I'm more excited for this than I was for Mass Effect 3. I really liked Dead Space 2 (I barely played the first one), unlike Mass Effect, where I originally didn't like the first one and skipped the second.

Halo 4 was a big disappointment to me. Not going to get into why, and it was a good game, but it just wasn't what I had been hoping for. A lot of what made me love ODST and Reach were absent in Halo 4, and it just fell flat for me.

That said, I am trying to keep my expectations under control, so as to prevent becoming disappointed. Also, trying to avoid the rumored leaked ending spoilers that are floating around, so if any of you have seen them, keep it away from me.

I made some decals to make LEGO minifigs of Isaac and Ellie, but have not printed them out yet, since the color printer at Chez Counterfett is pretty poopy, but I'll find a way to get them up and running soon. Expect to see those as soon as they are done.

Anyway, not much really going on here. I never had that miniature tank battle that I made all of those old fashioned cutout style paper minis for, which is a shame. I might try and do that this weekend. Also, Bjorn and CAtS Noire need to be posted. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

No comments: