Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So, I Made A Post But Didn't Schedule It


Hey all, Counterfett here. I had a Painting with Paint post planned for this morning, but apparently saved the draft, didn't schedule it, and forgot to attach the pics (otherwise I could just release it from here). I was on a real winning streak last night. Expect to see that stuff at some point tonight. It will be part one (of at least four) dealing with characters from Star Wars: The Old Republic, which won the poll from last week in a surprise landslide. Either SWTOR is more popular than I thought, or people are just sick of seeing Dragon Age. In any event, that should be posted tonight.

In other blog news, I'm still not dead, despite the best efforts of a handful of icky bugs. I'm still getting over the cold that derailed my posting schedule a couple weeks ago. I also had a very severe eye infection, for which I am still on antibiotics, and I am managing to get in to work every day to boot. The blog is recovering, but it's been tough. Thanks for sticking with me!

I have some other stuff planned for later this week, as well as a few toy acquisitions I have not posted about yet. Expect to see some of that tomorrow and Friday.

2 comments:

Gotthammer said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend, that sounds like a rather rough time :)

I seem to be in a similar boat in that I have stuff planned and half done - but then I dislocated my wrist at work last week, so there's a bit of a lull in posting at the moment...

CounterFett said...

Ouch. Sorry to hear that amiga. I was wondering what you were up to.

I'm mostly better, the cough is about all that's left, and while that's annoying, it's not really debilitating. The eye thing was scary. Glad that's fixed.