Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So...I didn't die.


I have been sick for the past four days. I missed the toy show Sunday and two days of work. While this makes my remaining days this week a little more stressful, I honestly don't think I could have made it Mon or Tues. I slept on the couch while I was sick, though the plus side here is that I did play an awful lot of video games while I was out (nothing else I could really do, other than read or watch tv, and we all know I don't watch tv).

Nevertheless, I am back, and I anticipate being a little more active here. It's been about three weeks since I posted on the examiner, and I can't blame all of that on being sick. Thanks for bearing with me, and I hope to have some fun stuff posted soon-ish.

1 comment:

The Happy Whisk said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Welcome back.