Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Funny: Awkward Bystander And The End Of Friday Funny.

Hey all, Counterfett here. Sadly, my buddy who created all of the Friday funny series with his completely inappropriate work banter has gone to work somewhere else, so I will soon not have anymore random stuff to post for this feature. I might have to come up with something interesting to talk about on Friday morning. Sigh.


In any event, this installment has to do with looks, and the lack thereof. In the above example, we discuss why someone might like said co-worker. I don't even remember who we were talking about at the time.

Here, my friend is being awkward by talking about someone who can potentially read my screen. Makes it difficult to hide, because every time he posts, a little pop-up shows on my screen to notify me of what he said. Awkward.



4 comments:

Strong, R-Strong said...

heh, you can now copy and paste my text for fridays.

HOTpanda said...

Not on the funny side but more on the toy side would be a review from guest authors on the toys they collect. I for one am a huge ThreeA fan and an even bigger fan of their Action Portable series. I would love to submit some reviews for your blog.

CounterFett said...

@ HOTpanda: That would be cool if you're willing.

HOTpanda said...

Kook beans I will draft up and email you a review on my latest purchase, not one but two Action Portable Fighting JC. Shoot me an email at hotpanda40k@gmail.com letting me know anything you are looking for, do's and don't a and format desired.