Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Imperial Armour 12 Coming From Forge World


Hey all, Counterfett here. Just got the nod that Forgeworld is planning to release Imperial Armour 12, "The Fall of Orpheus" or something like that. Seems like it's based around a Necron splinter faction. Back in the day this would really have got me going, because I do like me some necrons (see the killer robot countdown from late last year if you don't believe me, they made the short list!).

I'm a little hesitant to jump too quickly on board however, as I am confident this tome will cost...what $75? Plus Shipping? From the UK? It's terrible of me to focus immediately on this fact, but I figure there will be enough hype about this on the blogs today that my little bit of mercenary pessimism will likely slide right under the radar.

Plus I found a new free game this week that I am eager to try. It cost me nothing. And I printed it at work. At no cost. The best things in life really are free.

No comments: