Friday, April 12, 2013

Lego Blind Pack: Roller Derby Girl


I'll admit it, I got this just because I wanted the angry girl face. I have to make a few Miraluka as soon as I get the Legacy unlocked by Lord Tank-Bot, after all.

Seriously, though, despite being a pretty generic part of this wave, the Roller Derby Girl is very well done. She has excellent paint, or printing, or whatever. All of her design is very well thought out. She's got great attitude. The skates are cool too, but I don't think they're new.

3 comments:

WQRobb said...

I need one of these--my wife is on the Kansas City team. Where could I get one?

SAROE said...

They are sold in random packages of one. I get mine at Target, but ToysRUS sells them (although I am boycotting TRU as they hire especially stupid people).
Walmart, maybe. IDK for certain.

To get a specific one, try ebay. 'LEGO Roller Derby Girl'

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Minifigures-Series-9-71000-ROLLER-DERBY-GIRL-Brand-New-Ships-Fast-/321092087587?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4ac2946f23

CounterFett said...

Yeah, what he said.

On ebay you pay a little bit of premium over getting it 'in the wild' but it does save the time spent figuring out how to 'squeeze' packages, if you're not already a pro at it like we are.