Thursday, April 11, 2013

Lego Blind Pack: Super Guido Brother


I call this guy Super Guido Brother, because he's so obviously not a Mario Brother. This is a cool fig, because I ended up digging the plunger. Also, he comes with the new, more realistic ball cap (the old flat brim one is annoying).

I got this one because I found a blind pack box at the WalMart across the street from my office, but didn't have time to feel the packages. Refusing to walk away empty handed, I grabbed three randoms. You'll see the rest in the coming days.

2 comments:

SAROE said...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who stands there fondling the packs while parents and their kids walk by. It's worked well for Series 9-- 2 armored knights, 4 aliens in power armor and the power ranger type guy out of 7 packs.

CounterFett said...

Heh. I've only been wrong one time, and that was when I had the one arm disabled.

The part about it that upsets me is that most of the figs we buy are things my wife wants, but she's too embarassed to stand there with me while I squeeze them.