Saturday, April 27, 2013

LEGO Lone Ranger Sets In Stores!

Hey all, Counterfett here. I was out at WalMart with KE554 today, and she spotted the new Lone Ranger licensed LEGO sets. Needless to say, we got a few. These are big hi-res pics, so click if you want a closer look!


Western Town. This is for KE554, though I suspect I'll get a few of the Cowboys and maybe Tonto. Looks like it comes with a lot of cool scenery and accessories.


Western Stagecoach. Again, Tonto, the Ranger, horses, the Stagecoach. The Coach itself reminds me a lot of the royal carriage from the medieval sets.


Cavalry troop builder. We got two of these, so I expect I will get a complete set of these (minus the horse, of course!).

Expect more pics as these get built.



3 comments:

Mario! said...

Is that guy named Jesus in the stagecoach set?

CounterFett said...

Yeah, he's the one with the red bandanna. Given the theme, I suspect it's' pronounced 'hey-seuss'

Mario! said...

At least one of us finally got around to buying a Jesus action figure.