Tuesday, April 16, 2013

LEGO SWTOR: Lord Tank-Bot Is Upwardly Mobile

Lord Tank-Bot Hates Warblades!
Leveling up, grinding my way through every enemy I can use to get XP on Korriban, my buddy Tremel sends me to some random tomb to get a Warblade. Sounds cool, right? Well it isn't. Apparently instead of the wicked looking black scimitars from KotOR, Warblades in SWTOR look like a little kids' version of jousting lances. It's really barely a step up from the stupid training saber.

On the plus side, I did find a cool hood to make up for the fact that I gave Lord Tank-Bot unsightly gray hair (I end up regretting a lot of the decisions I make with this character, as you will come to see). Still no meaningful armor upgrades though, so our nascent Sith Juggernaut still wears basic black sans pearls.

Stay Tuned.

No comments: