Monday, April 29, 2013

Minifig Monday: Batman And Catwoman


 Yeah, so another thing I bought randomly due to WalMart clearance sales was the Batman and Catwoman motorcycle chase set. I had wanted to get this for a while because, despite not being a huge comic guy, I do like Catwoman.


Additionally, female LEGO bodies are stupidly difficult to come by, and since I always can use more for whatever LEGO video game project I am working on, I figured the cat suit might come in handy.


I didn't realize it at the time, since the box art only shows her with her ears on, but the Selena Kyle face is double sided, and adorably mischievous.

4 comments:

Gotthammer said...

Didn't know Catwoman was unmaskable, thanks for the tip!

As a strange aside to your Angry Birds post yesterday, I was watching old Dr Who and just couldn't place the damn villain.
He looked and sounded so familiar until I IMDB'd him and it was none other than General Veers! Not his finest role...

CounterFett said...

Yeah, his best role, I think, was Donovan in Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade. Such an endearing villain.

Gotthammer said...

A man with three distinct Lego incarnations (also voice acted in Harry Potter)! Wonder if that's a record?

CounterFett said...

It might be. I can think of lots of 2-timers;
Cristpher Lee (Saruman, Dooku)
Ian (Gandalf, Magneto)
Harrison Ford (Han, Indy)

Funny the record is for someone so obscure. I'm just happy that Jennifer Hale managed one!