Monday, April 15, 2013

Minifig Monday: Havoc Squad


Yeah, so after messing around with the Old Republic troopers I got a few weeks back, I just couldn't resist turning them into Havoc squad. I didn't want to get too ornate, so instead of full on conversions, I just armed one like Aric Jorgan (assault cannon) and one like Elara Dorne (pistol). I was thinking of giving Elara a medkit to cement her status as team medic, but forgot to do so before the pic. Oops.

The Major is actually made from a Clone Trooper body I had laying around without a head. It is conveniently enough in the same color scheme. She has the regular blaster rifle, hair from LEGO Friends' Mia, a Brickforge Skull Pauldron, and some random cool girl head. I think it's from the blind packed lady pirate, but I might be mistaken.

No comments: