Monday, April 8, 2013

Minifig Monday: Nothing Can Stop The Empire!

Apologies for the poor picture quality, I was too lazy to retake it, but I think it buffed out in editing.
"Nothing Can Stop The Empire!" You have to imagine it in a snooty British military voice. What can I say, I really loved BattleFront II. Of course, they were speaking of the much later Galactic Empire, and not the even scarier precursor Sith Empire, but Po-tay-toe Poh-tah-toh. Come to think of it, I've never heard anyone say Potato the second way, but you take my meaning.

these were the other guys that came in the package with the Republic Troopers. Initially, I was much more excited about these guys, and while they are in fact quite cool, they don't convey the game images into LEGO as well as the Republic guys do.

I'll likely use them to make custom SWTOR Sith Lords and bounty hunters.

No comments: