Wednesday, May 15, 2013

All Things Fett Hits 500k. Big Things



Hey all, Counterfett here. Well, it happened over the weekend at long last. All Things Fett crossed the 500,000 hits mark. That's half a million, baby! Also, we've stayed pretty constant at the 189 mark on followers. This means I am still getting new readers at about 1 every two weeks, as bloggers are always dropping off as their google accounts close/change/get deleted. Sometimes I see the count go down, then back up, and it's someone who was already a reader, so I know this is what the up and down is from.

In any event, arbitrary landmarks aside, I am honored for all the time my loyal readers have spent with me in the past 5 years in these wonderful adventures. Thanks so much!

I do have some big plans for stuff that I will be doing, and I'm trying to make sure I still devote the time to this project and balancing the other areas of my life. Between this, my full time (+) job, commuting, kids, trying to exercise, and gaming, it can be a bit of a juggling act. Never fear, I will continue to deliver mediocre quality content, and lots of it! It's been a fun ride, and I hope you all have had a blast too!

6 comments:

WQRobb said...

Congrats!

uniteallaction said...

Keep up the great work as always your devotion can clearly be seen by all.

The Happy Whisk said...

Woohoo!!!!!

paws4thot said...

Conga rat shoe laces!!

Oh and the readers statistic I'm pretty sure only measures readers who have their own blog.

CounterFett said...

Thanks guys!

@ Paws...I know. I think there are three ways to use that button, and I know I have several regulars who are not listed there such as you and Red.

Kim Dubuisson said...

Congrats!