Saturday, May 18, 2013

Clone Wars Stuff I Forgot Was In My Desk At Work!

Yeah, so all of this stuff got bought at the store across from my office. It sat in the desk drawers for some time, then when my desk got moved around, rather than pack all of my stuff and unpack it at the new place, I brought a lot of my toys and junk home. So, it came to pass that all of these guys were chilling in a plastic shopping back in my garage when the Star Wars bug swung back around.


Flamethrower Trooper. These guys are from the second battle of Geonosis. You know, the episode with the excellent Geonosian Zombies? He had a cool flamethrower that constantly tipped him over, which is probably in that aforementioned bag still. This is just a repaint of the Captain Rex cold weather gear, which I never bought, though I wish I had.


Pre Vizsla. I bought the only one of these I ever saw on the peg. I seem to have misplaced his jetpack, but no biggie since it never stayed on anyway. Of more concern is the fact that I believe he came with the darksaber, which great gramma Shae would have grabbed from the temple. If that's the case, I kind of want to go back through the garage and see if it turns up.


Snowtrooper. Oops, so the title's a little erroneous, as this is not a clone wars fig, but since this is one of the first of the original trilogy figures I had which was retconned to be a Jango clone, it feels right to include him.


They never did get a real good Jango sculpt, and this one is no exception. In addition to being undersize to fit the helmet, he rather looks like Ramathorn from Super Troopers.

2 comments:

Mario! said...

Pre did indeed come with a darksaber.

CounterFett said...

I was afraid of that. I guess I have to go back through the bag in the garage. At least Ahsoka's lightsaber turned up.