Wednesday, May 1, 2013

LEGO SWTOR: Father Tank-Bot Has Many Sons...

And daughters. Well, I guess mostly daughters, since I wanted to split it evenly, but then counted Lord Tank-Bot. So that makes it 3/2  in favor of daughters. Whatever. Right after I got Lord Tank-Bot's Legacy unlocked, I went on a character creation spree. None of these characters are really all that well thought out, and I may erase/recreate a few here and there. Especially since I didn't realize that the only two males I made were humans. Oops.


In any event, in the pic above, I show the minifigs I put together to represent all of Tank-Bot & Vette's adopted horde. I'll say what they are, then in parentheses I will put what specialization I'm planning. From Left: Miralian Female Sith Inquisitor (Sorceror), Chiss Female Jedi Consular (Shadow), Miraluka Female Imperial Agent (Operative), Human Male Bounty Hunter (Powertech), Human Male Jedi Knight (Guardian).

At this point, they are all more or less on starting equipment, with the exception of the Chiss, who got some presents in the form of gear that was not useful for a Sith Juggernaut. Stupid warblades!

I'll probably detail each of these characters a little more as I decided If I am going to keep them or reroll.

No comments: