Friday, May 3, 2013

Star Wars Day Tomorrow!



Hey all, Counterfett here. What with Star Wars Day (May the Fourth) being tomorrow, I was wondering if anyone out there was planning on doing anything special. What are your plans? Going anywhere? Doing anything?

Here's how my day is going to break down; first, we are dropping the kids off with the mother in law. Next, I will be taking the beautiful KE554 to the nearby LEGO store because they are having a promotion. Additionally, since her birthday is coming up right quick, I'll likely get her something nice now. After retail therapy, we'll be coming home, and I shall endeavor to spend the rest of my day playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

So what's everyone going to be up to on this nerdiest of days?

2 comments:

SAROE said...

It's extra-nerdy.

May 4th is also Free Comic Book Day.

CounterFett said...

I know. But I've never been a big comic guy, so it's not that exciting for me. Star Wars, on the other hand, is a life long love.

I come and go, but it's always there. I mean, honestly, look at the name of my blog!