Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mecha Countdown #5

Good morning all, Counterfett here. We're getting closer to the weekend here, and I'll be the first to admit that this work week blew, so I'm happy for it. That said, we are gunning to wrap this countdown up on Monday, and as always with these things I have a curious mix of emotions. I'm happy, for starters, since this is a lot more work than it ever seems like it's going to be, but then it's also kind of a bummer because it has been a lot of fun. Anyway...

#5 Reaver Titan.


I place the Reaver Battle Titan here...because. Yup really. This is fairly arbitrary. It's my favorite of the 40k Titans. It falls in a nice happy medium between the cumbersome Warlord and the 'Too Small To Get Anything Done" Warhound. It's Mama Bear's Titan.

As with the aformentioned Warlord, the Reaver can be mounted with a plethora of world shattering armaments, but I always want to see that goofy back mounted missile launcher, thank you very much! While lacking the loadout of its big brother, the Reaver still manages to carry a decent punch, have more speed, and be tough enough to last a real fight.

It's made of win.

3 comments:

aruki said...

I prefer the imperator myself but I highly doubt you will ever see one in 40k. They are just to huge

CounterFett said...

Yeah, while I do approve of the Imperator with the same part of my mind that loves the Atlas, it's just taken too far to the extreme. I mean the thing has a castle on its back!

aruki said...

lol I know I have 1 for my epic force. If I remember right it can also store thousands of troops in the legs alone.