Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Big Stuff Coming



Hey all, Counterfett here with a sort of weekly update. Basically, I have had some ideas crystallize in my mind about things I am working on, and I wanted to share with you!

First up is some mecha gaming. I sort of mentioned this a few weeks ago, but it's finally decided and I am going to be moving forward with a redesign of Dungeon Squad to accomodate my 'stupid simple' mecha game I was trying to describe at the time. Not sure of the niceties of doing this, but I'm planning to find out from the original author if it is ok for me to repost the revision in it's entirety, or post a sort of 'add on' or errata to be used with the full version of the game. Expect to see some progress on this in the near future.

Second, I am working on getting either models or toys of some mecha in decent scale, from each of the franchises I like. I already have a pretty good start, but the recent-ish acquisition of EVA-00 made me really want to jump in with both feet. I currently have Guren Mk II from Code Geass coming, which will be reviewed as soon as arrived, and I am looking at a few others.

Just wanted to give you all a heads up, and maybe a little to look forward to! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Magos Kasen said...

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for mecha gaming :)