Monday, July 15, 2013

Minifig Monday - Or Is It Microfigs?

So on the way back from my parents' house yesterday ,we stopped at the nearby Toys R' Us, and when we were in the "LEGO" aisle, I found these.



Kreo CityVille Invasion microfig two packs. At just the regular price of a blind packed minifig (and cheaper than some) you get two microfigs. The heads and accessories are the are the regular size, but the torsos and legs are perhaps half size. I don't know what CityVille Invasion is, but it seems like a zombie apocalypse social game. Pretty cool. If it gets me neat minifigs, I approve!

For such small fellows, they have a lot of character.

3 comments:

SAROE said...

I didn't need to see these....

Sheesh!

Where are my car keys?

CounterFett said...

I wish I'd bought more than one pack. I was just curious about if they'd be cool, now I want a bunch more.

SAROE said...

That's how I got started with the LEGO Minifigs; just bought a couple packs as a lark.

Still cheaper than crack-I think.