Monday, July 1, 2013

Minifig Monday: Those Krafty Khajits

I'm pretty sure the one on the left is J'Zargo.
Yeah, I got lazy again and I am posting more stuff from KE554's Skyrim collection. 'Tis pretty cool stuff, so don't hate me too bad. I kind of tease her that she always only plays Khajit, but then she points out that it's no weirder than me always playing female characters. That's usually where the conversation ends.

These are made from some very odd LEGO pieces that were laboriously gathered or ordered at great expense from the LEGO pick-a-brick site. I know this because I helped her gather much of the materials she used. Then, to top it all off, she used the saber scorpion decals (from the same guy that made all of my Mass Effect stuff).

1 comment:

paws4thot said...

Hmmmm. I don't always play female characters, but I do sometimes (usually successfully in the view of female players in the same party).