Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Random Cool Stuff In The Mail - Part 2


In this installment of Random Cool Stuff In The Mail, we have The Black Mist, from the Chronoscope line. Or as I like to call it, Reaper's "We want to cash in on every single gaming fad there is without making a line dedicated to it." Of course, that's not easy on the tongue, so I guess they went with Chronoscope. That said, like Strakhov, this is a miniature I have wanted for quite some time, but never had anything specific I was planning on using it for.


Now I do.

Scale-wise, he's a little on the thin side, but about as tall as Strakhov, which is perfect, since Warmachine/Hordes is supposed to be in the 32mm ballpark, that means the Black Mist is tall but slender, even with a voluminous jacket and cloak. I have a paint scheme worked out for him, and bonus cool points go to whoever can guess what character I am going to paint him as.

If you can't guess, well, you're just going to have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Dave Bone said...

I'm gonna guess Kell Bailoch?

CounterFett said...

Honestly, not a bad guess. Not it though ;)