Monday, September 23, 2013

Minifig Monday - Mario's Midnight Oil Edition

Sort of forgot to post minifigs for today, and rather than just not do it, wanted to at least blast something out for you all.



I got these a few weeks ago at Toys R' Us. James and Mario from the Articulated Monster Podcast talked about these a while ago, but I had not really run across them. So when I did, KE554 and I decided we needed to get the Shy Guy and Boo.

The Boo, unfortunately, is not changed from the obstacle accessory that came in the race track set, so he has a round bottom and no stand. Kind of getting cheap on me, eh K'nex?

The shy guy is super cool, though I would have like him to be able to hold accessories. He has no hands!

1 comment:

Action Ranger Timmy said...

I already have four Shy Guys thanks to Target selling them for $2.32