Monday, September 9, 2013

Minifig Monday - Mega Bloks WoW!


Well, color me late to the party on this one. I got a few of these guys blind packed when I saw them at Toys R Us over the weekend on a whim. Turns out they're pretty cool. They are a lot more flexible and modular than I thought. For instance, the torsos are a generic piece with a soft sculpted 'poncho,' as it were overlying that. Same goes for the shoulderpads. This means that these guys grant a lot of customization options for those of us with large Mega Bloks collections.


The first guy I got was this rad looking evil elf type fellow. I know nothing about WoW, so I don't know what his story is, but he comes with a cool staff and an interesting robe design.


Next is this human Dragon Knight / Paladin type guy. He has a neat sword, which sadly, like the elf's staff, came bent. But his armor sculpt is pretty rad, and I am thinking of doing a headswap to give him a cool visored look.

No comments: