Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ever Have That Kind Of Day?

Yeah, I make my own art.
Yeah, so my work environment has devolved into a series of days that can best be described as 'piles.' I'm feeling trapped, because I have nothing else going on, but I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to cope with this. Not nice.

I have counted on this blog in the past to be a sort of outlet for creativity and frustration. It has not been working that well, of late. Still, I guess it's better than nothing. I'm not sure what the point of this post was, but just giving you all kind of a heads up about where I'm at, since this is the only place a keep in touch with a lot of my friends.

Anyway, wish me luck, kind readers.

2 comments:

Konnavaer said...

I think everyone reading this can relate matey, stick with it and do something small each day that makes you smile is my advice. Hope it helps buddy, if not there is always the pub which works quite well too :)

The Spooky Whisk said...

I am sorry to read that you are having a poo kind of day. Hope things get better.