Thursday, October 31, 2013

Improving My Mood With Food, Retail, And Justice!

I love this depiction of Justice. She looks like one righteous lady.
Hey all, Counterfett here, feeling much better than before. Maybe I'm manic/depressive, though I think I simply am a man of action, and actually doing something gives me a feeling of completion. So, here's what I did yesterday to improve my mood.
  1. Stress eating. I have terrific friends and family, and not one, not two, but three friends/family members bought me food to cheer me up. I have a bit of a weight problem, so maybe this is not the best coping mechanism, but hey, it worked!
  2. Toys! I have a pile of unopened Halo Avatar blind packed minifigs that I bought at the dollar store that I had been saving for a special occasion. I opened one of them up (it was the ODST outfit, which made me happy). I'll post a pic tonight.
  3. JUSTICE! I came in this morning and drafted a response to the dispute that I am involved in. Maybe it says something about me that such pride and satisfaction can be derived from a well-crafted argument, but I don't think it says anything bad. Just having put the argument to paper, figuratively speaking, as it was an email, has set my mind at ease somewhat. Instead of being nebulous feelings of anger and despair, I have now articulated why I think I was maligned, and I think anyone who reads it can not help but agree.
So I am happier now. Thank you all for your support. I will be back to regularly scheduled inanity this evening!

1 comment:

FirBholg said...

Hey man, glad to hear you're feeling better! Good food, good friends, toys ( :D ) and getting some movement with the things that are bugging you!
Go CounterFett! :D