Sunday, October 27, 2013

Kreo Transformers Constructicon Devastator


Well, I was not terribly interested in these to start out with. There's not really any transforming action, you have to disassemble and rebuild them, but finding them on clearance was a big help in deciding. So I got Devastator, since I actually had all of the constructicons as a kid.


Now, I unboxed this and build all of the figures. I sort of assumed that building Devastator would involve clicking the figures together in some way. Turns out you have to pretty much completely disassemble them as well and build Devastator from scratch with the complete pile of parts.

I just didn't feel like doing that, so...sorry. Just pictures of the figs for now.

5 comments:

Stu Rat said...

Did you try shouting "It's Morphing Time!!" at them while gesticulating wildly?

Oh wait....

CounterFett said...

Yes, the gesticulating proved ineffective.

Dan said...

There is at least lots of build time with these toys, you get your value back there.

CounterFett said...

@ Dan, that's true. I just didn't feel like doing it. Breaks down more to how I photograph toys than anything else. I didn't want to put the camera away and then do it, then take more pics, then upload...

You get the drift.

Dan said...

Totally, thats how I felt too when buying them. The sticker part was an agonizing extra too.