Friday, October 25, 2013

LEGO Gaming Weekend.

Hey all, Counterfett here! After slogging through my interminable two day work week, it looks as though we are heading into the weekend! Seriously, I just had to get through yesterday and today after coming back from my non-voluntary dental holiday, and it was still hard. But this weekend I anticipate something that is always a crowd pleaser...LEGO gaming! I have made a bunch of new minifig characters with the decal order that KE554 and I got a bit ago, and I'm itching to take them for a spin.

Also, I got a nice new knife for free, but it had no scabbard, so I am thinking of ways I can make one. I've seen people make nice ones out of balsa or baswood layers sandwiched with wood glue, and I might give that a try. I dunno, I guess we will see!

Wish me luck!

No comments: